Tinta Sis Nuna
Have courage and be kind. All is well. Allahumma Ameen :)

Chapter 6 - A true friend is the greatest of all blessings.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. Alhamdulillah. I'm alive. Alhamdulillah my business goes well as I've planned. Alhamdulillah for everything. Friend. Without my friend, I'm nothing. Without their courage and support, I'm not what I'm today.

Dear best friend, thank you for your part in my life journey. Thank you for staying much longer than I thought. This weirdo really really appreciate your presence in her life. :) You know I wouldn't dare to be this weird plus crazy with anyone else. Thank you for everything, babes. 

Quote for today :

"A true friend won't judge you. A true friend will keep your secrets as secret. And a true friend will always be there for you."
Friend forever and ever till Jannah. In Shaa Allah. :) 
P/S : You know who you are. No need to mention your name b'coz you'll always know where your place in my heart. :) 

Sahabat, jazakumullah khairan katsiran wa jazakumullah ahsanal jaza;)

No comments:

Post a Comment